Do you thrive in delivering powerful brand messages to hyper-targeted audiences through digital mediums? Are your favorite bedtime stories that of data in Analytics, MOZ, HubSpot and the like? Do you learn best, when things don’t go exactly to plan? If this struck your chord, we want to talk with you!
PatraCompany is seeking digital marketing account managers with 2-5 years of experience in managing client success. You will be working alongside a team of experienced marketers in strategizing, planning, and executing campaigns for customers in varying industries. The account manager role is the main point of contact and handles the majority share of communication between the customer and the agency. An account manager needs to be able to thoroughly understand each customer’s business goals and challenges developing all insight into actionable deliverables that deliver results.
A Digital Marketing Account Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Create and manage marketing campaigns for a portfolio of 5 to 7 customers
- Develop lasting relationships with marketing retainer customers and ensure ongoing customer success
- Identify customer’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics
- Track, synthesize, interpret and translate campaign data into tangible, action-oriented strategies to continuously improve marketing results for customers
- Managing and keeping track of client tasks, deadlines, and priorities
- Developing website content strategies and plans
- Developing social media strategies and plans and or posting
- Writing and or configuring automated reports based on customer’s goals.
- Working with PatraCompany’s strategy board to devise stellar marketing campaigns
You need to have:
- Expertise in web analytics and tracking implementation
- In-depth working knowledge of Google Analytics, Microsoft applications
- Be leading, mentoring and inspiring to team and customers
- Experience in Marketing Software strongly preferred
- Experience in successfully growing relationship and creating customer success
- Keep current with inbound marketing and sales strategies, best practices, and associated resources
- Self-motivation, self-awareness, self-discipline, self-improvement, use good judgment, positive energy, willingness to help others
- The ability to adapt and create proactive change
- Identify optimal process efficiencies
You should have:
- A sharp focus on your goals, your team’s goals, and the customer’s goals
- Proven ability to grow customer relationships and cultivate customer success
- Strong experience providing cross-functional visibility into project status, resourcing needs, granular requirements and dates for every phase of the project
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to coach and train others
- Superior communication skills and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to think on your feet and handle client curveballs
- A positive, upbeat attitude
We’re a team of self-motivated, passionate individuals who truly believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We help each other grow professionally and individually and our customers reap the benefit. We rock climb together, we ski together, we cheers-together, we learn together – we do a lot together – not because we have to, we want to. We absolutely hate the inside of the box and despise the words “good-enough” because mediocrity is boring. We don’t believe in leashes but we do expect excellence. We understand that work is necessary to fulfill needs and wants but the word “work” has a bad rap. We aim to change that.
Options for Dental, Vision, 401K, IRA, Etc.
Paid Time Off